To our Beautiful Guests:
All clients our providers are required to wear masks and we are asking clients to come in wearing masks that fasten behind your ears. The entire facility has been professionally disinfected, and we are following sanitation protocols issued by the CDC and the State Board of Cosmetology. Please reschedule if you or anyone you have been in contact with is exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19.
We appreciate your flexibility, patience, cooperation, and most of all your loyalty during this time.
Please know that we are dedicated to creating a safe and clean environment for our guests and our practitioners. Our Guest Experience will center around social distancing and implementing the sanitation practices listed below...
1. To minimize guests’, wait time, maintain social distancing, and allow for a complete disinfection of all surfaces between guests, we will schedule guests with no overlaps.
2. If you do currently have an appointment scheduled with us, we ask that you do not bring others to your appointment. (If under 18, only ONE parent/guardian may accompany the guest).
3. All magazines, gadgets, and handheld devices will be removed from our waiting rooms to prevent contamination and promote hygiene.
4. We have minimized our front desk scheduling hours from 9:00am -5:00pm. Please call (803) 490-7644 to schedule or reschedule any appointment between these hours until further notice.
5. All guests over 65, or with any compromised respiratory concerns (ex. Asthma, COPD) will be scheduled within the first 2 hours of business to minimize interaction with other guests.
In addition, we are asking all guests who meet any of the following criteria to call our facility to reschedule any of their appointments:
• Have flu or cold-like symptoms including fever or cough
• Have newly developed shortness of breath
• Have been in contact with someone who has contracted the virus
• Have recently traveled or been in contact with someone who has traveled to an area with known coronavirus
We want to let you know we are committed to practicing every precautionary measure to ensure a safe and clean salon and spa. We are asking that all guests wash their hands as they enter the salon. We are committed to doing our part to help keep our community safe and healthy. We cannot wait to see you all soon!
Thank you for your support ~ Kind Regards, Enhance Image Rejuvenate Spa.